- To develop happy, confident girls who are effective communicators
- To establish each girl’s abilities in all areas of our broad and challenging curriculum and to extend her to her full potential, rewarding effort as well as achievement
- To offer a high quality education and continually seek to improve academic standards
- To provide a friendly, safe, ordered community, with good working relationships between children, staff, parents and governors, where all members feel valued and the importance of a healthy lifestyle is promoted
- To develop individuals who respect the views and needs of others and who value the importance of good manners and courtesy
- To engender in the girls a sense of pride in their school and a respect for their environment
- To prepare the girls for the next stage in their educational careers
The school welcomes children from all faiths and through the Assembly and Religious Education programmes strongly supports the importance and value of religious belief and moral behaviour.